Thursday, March 6, 2014

Giving it a try....

So I tried to start a blog in December 2009.  I had one post.  Our family was changing from a family of 3 to a family of 4.....that was a lifetime ago.

Here it is March 2014.  I am attempting this blog-thing again.  We are no longer a family of 3, or a family of 4.....we are now a family of 5!  Things sure have changed in 4 years. 4 years of high school seemed like a lifetime.  4 years of college was a little blurry.  4 years with children flies by.

My last blog was called Our Balancing Act.  We are still juggling our life with our kids, sports, activities, date nights, family time and two working parents.  I am a forgetful hot mess.  I can't find my phone or my keys. My hands are so dry from doing the laundry and washing dishes.  I work a full day with kids to come home to my own kids. I can't speak in complete thoughts.  But....I love every bit of my crazy life.  My 3 kids (my littles) and my husband (my love) are my life.  I drink coffee to stay awake. I accept a messy, unorganized house. I get manicures during my lunch break.  I eat in the car. I try to dance with the kids for exercise or do squats when taking dishes out of the dishwasher.  I drink wine to stay sane.  It works.  We work.

This blog is going to a be my mini-journal.  I want to remember things.  I want to remember these feeling I have when I am with my young, funny family.  I want to have these stories to share with my littles when they are older. I am hoping I get past one post this time.

1 comment:

  1. jackie, this is beautiful! i started tearing up a bit reading it! what a wonderful way to put it. i will follow along to see all your stories, crazy & funny! i drink wine to stay sane. lots of it. it helps :)

    ReplyDelete